Membership Eligibility Requirements
Eligibility to become a member of Veraccom requires that you meet the following criteria:
- You are the property owner (Proof may be required)
- You accept the Veraccom membership Terms and Conditions
- You must not have been convicted of fraud or have a criminal record
- You will have a valid credit or debit card to make an online payment
An all-inclusive subscription with Veraccom provides each member with a dedicated property listing, the advantage of using our unique “Verified Trust Badge” plus access to the features and benefits package
A one of joining fee of £99 has been waived until further notice!
Current Prices for a 12-month membership:
- First fully listed - Holiday Home Rental = £298.45
- First fully listed - Bed & Breakfast/Guesthouse = £435.25
For owners of more than one property:
- Each additional per 12 months - Holiday Home Rental = £188.45
- Each additional per 12 months - Bed & Breakfast/Guesthouse = £325.25
Holiday Accommodation Management Companies
Accommodation owners must complete the application process in the first instance. Only once membership has been awarded will management companies be given access by the owner to their account. Separate guidelines will be sent to holiday home owners who elect to use management companies.